Discover top Hakomi experts from around the world who are creating powerful shifts in the fields of healing, transformation and personal growth. Through innovative practices and cutting-edge techniques, they’re bringing you a comprehensive approach to the healing process which fully integrates body, emotions, mind and spirit.
Register now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next live Hakomi Global Summit:
- Series Overview — The Hakomi Method: Mindful Explorations of the Psychological Blueprints That Shape Your Life with Hosts, Rob Fisher and Manuela Mischke-Reeds
- Hakomi & The Essential Self with Jon Eisman
- Mindfulness & Sexuality with Maci Daye
We are all multidimensional beings with complex biological, psychological and spiritual needs, yearning to experience balance and wholeness in our lives.
And now, at the forefront of psychotherapy, spiritual practice and neuroscience, there’s an increasing recognition that people must be treated holistically — acknowledging, nurturing and integrating each aspect of our being.
That’s where Hakomi comes in...
The beauty and power of this healing modality is that every aspect is infused with the core principles of gentleness, non-violence, compassion and mindfulness evolved from Buddhism and Taoism.
Hakomi brings together the best of the West and the East in an all-encompassing holistic framework.
It’s not surprising that those on a journey of self-inquiry and personal growth are often frustrated by traditional models of psychology that only focus on one or two areas of development... and don’t produce the life-changing breakthroughs we know in our hearts are possible.
Similarly, therapeutic and healing professionals are often discouraged by not having the kind of direct and intimate relationships with their clients that culminate in positive sustainable results, as well as nurture their practices and nourish their own lives.
Hakomi is one of the fastest growing integrated healing modalities because it addresses these challenges and more. It blends deep mindfulness practices with an experience-based somatic approach to fully embracing each person in a grounded and holistic way.
And now, with The Hakomi Global Summit series, you can learn invaluable insights and cutting-edge practices from the world’s leading experts.
If you’re new to Hakomi, you’ll gain a clear understanding of the foundational principles and practical techniques you can apply for more freedom, balance and clarity in all areas of your life.
And if you’re experienced using Hakomi professionally, you’ll expand your knowledge and skill set, so you can utilize it more effectively in your existing practice — in a way that brings you more aliveness and a deeper level of integration, connectedness and healing for your clients.
A Truly Multidimensional Approach to
Healing & Transformation
Are you looking to release old trauma, address addictive spirals or enhance communication in your personal life or professional practice?
The renowned speakers in this series offer a comprehensive approach for both individuals and practitioners — rooted in experience-based techniques which can be easily applied and integrated right away.
Hakomi’s multifaceted process is designed to match our multidimensional needs. If you’re unfamiliar with its impressive background, Hakomi draws from general systems theory and modern body-centered therapies including Gestalt, Psychomotor, Feldenkrais, Focusing, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and many others. Professionals who use it will likely tell you that Hakomi is the most practical and effective training they’ve ever received.
The depth and scope Hakomi offers is why it has become one of the fastest growing cutting-edge modalities; integrating mindfulness into clinical work, embodiment into talk-based therapy, and a holistic perspective into the worlds of personal and planetary evolution.
Learn from the top experts in this field presenting in The Hakomi Global Summit series and discover the latest insights to help you successfully apply Hakomi’s proven principles to your healing practice.
During this groundbreaking Hakomi series, you’ll discover:
- Key practices for integrated growth & development
- A deeper psychological & spiritual healing experience
- A balanced, accessible approach to transformation work
- Greater vision, clarity & movement in the areas where
- A more grounded foundation for experiencing life
- Ways to deeply root into your authentic Self
- How to transform beliefs that cause unnecessary suffering & block emotional nourishment
- Expanded mind-body awareness for holistic healing
- Techniques for unfolding experiences & living more consciously
- Insights for fostering greater intimacy & connections with others
And if you want to deepen your knowledge of Hakomi for your professional practice, with these sessions, you’ll also discover:
- Ways people organize themselves in the world & as healers
- Greater inspiration, aliveness & efficacy in your work
- How to offer loving, embodied presence in a way that’s most healing for your clients — and yourself
- Powerful techniques for teaching through experiences
- Mindfulness practices for getting below your clients’ surface stories & projections
- Insights on Body Tracking for a more direct relationship with the unconscious
- Practices to help unfold experiences with couples,
- A sense of belonging with a community of healers who can support you with where you are on your journey
- Ways to infuse more compassion, patience, organicity & nonviolence into your process
You’ll come away from this series with a more connected, alive and engaged version of yourself — empowered to live your life more fully and impact the world around you with your unique gifts.
Sign up for free to get the recordings mentioned at the top of this page and to be notified about the next live summit, where you’ll experience the transformative power of this exciting approach to healing and personal growth.
Receive This FREE Bonus Gift
When You Register!
When you register for The Hakomi Global series — you’ll receive the recordings above, including this special bonus audio:
The Hakomi Method:
Mindful Explorations of the Psychological Blueprints That Shape Your Life
Listen in as Summit Hosts, Rob Fisher and Manuela Mischke-Reeds, teach how mindfulness and experiential psychotherapy can help us to uncover and transform the core beliefs that shape our lives.
Inspiring Sessions For ALL Levels
The sessions in this series are illuminating for professionals and practitioners, as well as powerful, relevant and beneficial for those on a path of personal exploration. The esteemed presenters share eye-opening (and-heart-opening!) subjects that can deeply transform your life, your relationships and the special work you do in this world.
- Personal Healing & Growth
- Hakomi & the Essential Self
- Organizing Oneself in the World
- Use of Loving Presence
- Business & Coaching
- Transforming Core Beliefs
- Discovering Your Purpose
- Connecting with Your Unique Gifts
- Mindfulness & Psychotherapy
- Working with Trauma
- Attachment Work
- Following & Leading
- Working with Defenses
Join us today to get free recordings from the top Hakomi practitioners — working in fields from bodywork to therapy to business consulting — and get ready to unlock the potential that’s available to each and every one of us when we master these skills for integrating the mind, body and soul into a seamless, beautiful whole!